The Ark Opportunities Fund
The Ark is where children have come to discover and love art for 25 years and counting. When we first opened our doors in 1995, we never imagined just how many hundreds of thousands of children would enjoy and be inspired by performances, exhibitions and creative activities in our theatre, our gallery, our workshop space or now online.
As we look to the future, we are excited by the prospect of reaching more children than ever before and continuing to spark childhood imagination through the magic of art and creativity.
We have big ambitions to keep delivering the right to art and culture to more and more children, all over Ireland. All donations, big and small, will support access to so many of our projects and programmes for children who might otherwise miss out. Your support pays forward the amazing experience of art and culture.
Donations of any size go towards The Ark Opportunities Fund, which we use to ensure all children can experience art and explore their creativity with The Ark. Your support might help us engage a DEIS school in a creative workshop, or offer the accommodations needed by a child with a disability. It might help us bring families to a performance in The Ark who might not reach us otherwise, or give us the resources to share digital experiences with children far away from us in Temple Bar. Contributing to The Ark Opportunities Fund means you can pay forward the amazing experience of art and culture for children who might otherwise miss out.
- €10 could give a family online access to a performance filmed at The Ark
- €25 could provide a child living in Direct Provision or emergency accommodation with a bumper art pack full of materials they might otherwise be without
- €100 could provide materials for a series of early years creative workshops
- €250 could pay an artist to prepare and deliver a hands-on creative workshop with a DEIS or special school or a hard-to-reach community
- €500 could enable The Ark Children’s Council to all attend a performance at The Ark, free of charge
…or give whatever you can to pay forward the amazing experience of art and culture for children who might otherwise miss out.