Mixing traditional Irish dance tunes and hip-hop beats from the 1990s, this fun and unusual family gig promises “serious toe-tap-ability.” Don’t miss this truly unique 8-piece music collective.
Featuring the talents of top-notch Irish musicians alongside a DJ, Indian instruments, and a drum kit, JIGGY have developed a sound unlike anything else. It’s almost impossible to sit still as you hear them fuse Irish traditional music, hip hop dance grooves and world music rhythms. Expect a thrilling live set, blending contemporary grooves with time honoured reels and jigs.
One of the high points will be the live mixing of virtuosic Indian rhythmic vocals called Konnakol with Irish traditional lilting (port a' bhéil)!
- Eamonn Galldubh – Pipes & Whistle
- Eamonn De Barra – Flute / vocals
- Aoife Kelly – Fiddle / vocals
- Robbie Harris – Bodhrán & Percussion
- Matthew Noone – Sarod
- Koushik Chandrashekar – Indian Percussion / vocals
- Dominic Mullan – Drum Kit
- DJ Charco